"dysfuctionally inspired"

Saturday, November 30



    Im a stupid bitchy dumbstruck airhead. *smacking her head with her own hand* Why am i always playing inmature guessing game and my poor dearie( herby, means baby g ) have to suffer this all the time (sorry again ok?). I need someone to knock some sense into my airhead. Anyone willing to do that? All i need to do is think before i react, WHY IS IT SO FUCKING HARD.

    >_<

    Luckily, i had zonk out fast and apologised immediately. But i still think i'm unforgivable, and i deserve some serious spanking, but he 's such a sweetie, he totally forgave my childishness *hugs and moochies*. I felt so stupid after that.I seriously ought to find a track the core of these emotional unstableness of mine and stop behaving like a kid. *mental note to curb her impulsiveness* I have to start with my uncertainties. *nods*

    Late late..time for bed.
    Better tommorow. *nods head assuringly*

    ZZzzzzz....

    background + clickety sound from her keyboard

posted by fries @ 3:21:00 AM
0 comments