"dysfuctionally inspired"

Monday, November 25



    I want to organise games in our party, that will hopefully includes prizes, and definetely increases our budget. *digs for her cauculator*

    2 Suites( 2 nights ) + I common room =

    ($250 x 2) + $220 = Sum A $720

    Food catering for 30 =

    $26 x 30 = Sum B $780

    Presents For Games :Cash or Food vouchers =

    Sum C $150

    Approximate charges for misc =

    Sum D $200

    So the total charges ......

    Sum A + Sum B + Sum C + Sum D =

    WHOPPING $1850 !!


    I did some cauculations. It didn't fill in. How How How How Howhowhowhowhowhowhwowhowhowhowhowhowhowhowhowhowhow how....Its making me going bizarres, i mean, if i thought by repeatingly typing "How" will let the problem resolve by itself, bonker me..*thought for abit* hey,i will do that !! haha.. Lamer lamer lamer... Oh god. Save me?

    Background + portishead
    road
posted by fries @ 7:10:00 PM
0 comments