"dysfuctionally inspired"

Friday, November 22



    I recieved flowers from raymond (one of the customers) again. Eeewwww...thought its advisable to check out what the reciever likes.By the way, im no melt-at-the-sight-of-flower's gal. *rolls annoyed eyes* And its the 2nd time since mon that he'd sent me flowers. Give you and me a CHANCE?? Hope i'll ACCEPT you? Erm, i really don't know when the hell i grant him the courage to approach me this way. But i do admire his courage though. Sorry, but he looks like those dorky nice guy that has never dated in his whole freakish life, which makes me the more heartless to reject him straight in his face. I might accidentally break a vulnerable and fragile heart of his and cause him to deprive from some sort of unknown dreppression which is definetely not what i want. It'll be a whole lot easier if he's those self acclaimed casanova or shamless ahbengish creatures, waiting for me to present my anal self and spit right in their face without hestitations. What i can do now, is to just pretend pretend pretend.Will still wave hi when i see him,bye upon leaving the club, and pretend nothing had happen..Well, sure hopes he won't pop the questions to me again.


    *shudders*

    background+sergio mendes & brazil 66
    so nice
posted by fries @ 12:56:00 PM
0 comments