"dysfuctionally inspired"

Friday, November 29



    Yay! I had finish the whole season of "Freinds" ! Now.. till i finish downloading my whole set of "sex and the city"... *rubs hands in glee* Urgh urgh, don't you worry *waving her index finger*, im not slumming for very long, in case thats bothering you, its just only some kind of financial-controlling-activitiy im practising. Tee hee. You see, christmas season is near, and that means im broke (okok, im always broke..Fuzz off !! ), and its agonising to see your bank account deteriorating to the minimum right.So here i am planning to stay home and spending some quality time with my cat (though he's totally spaced out most of the time..Duh.) watching "Friends", and also, catching up with the ants that had moved in and out of my kitchen (glad theres no sign of the crock ). Gee..Am i pathetic or what.(?)

    Anyway

    I went to kinokuniya at bugis on tuesday while waiting for baby g. Saw some interesting books and realised i feel like bringing all of them home. Awww, is it only me or does anyone feels that everything seems so tempting for you to buy when you're broke? Damn, i even tried shaking all this craving for buying things by heading straight to hotel intercontinental's toilet for a poo (though i don't even have a feel yet), And you know what? I so feel like sitting down (that means i have to order drinks too) at the lounge with the jazz band playing on the way to the toilet. This is sucks!

    @#?&%*~~~

    slap me slap me slap me slap me slap me...

    AND

    dun ask y dun ask y dun ask y dun ask y dun ask y !!

    CAUSE

    imjustfreakingoutforwhateverreasonimnotsharingwithyousopleasejuststandbymeok?

    OOhhh GAWD !

    --------------------


    Hey, rushing for work now. Oh, heard the door, i think mummy dearest is back !

    *scuttles off for her shower*

    background + mandalay
    please
posted by fries @ 7:49:00 PM
0 comments