Thursday, November 28
- Happy Thanksgiving Everyone !!
Ooh..isn't this great.
*hugs hugs* and she proceeds on..
*kissies kissies* hmm..passionate one eh..
*touchy..ooh TouCHY** ..come on man !! this is it yeh!
*did a little jiggy dance*
Hokay hokay...thanksgiving is not about all these. I know now. Pft.
*scratches head* Where are all the celebrations and thanksgiving feast. (?) No ? Arh,thats so boring. Ck told me that thanksgiving are suppose to be bigger and more meaningful than christmas,but i guess the ppl here are more interested in the prezzies and parties with it. Erm.. *biting her little fingernail and throwing a curious look* Aren't christmas celebrated by christians only? Correct me if im wrong, if thats the case, for the devoted-or-non devoted buddism, hinduism, taoism...etc..or the free thinker'ism to celebrate christmas day, religious-logically, they have a sin don't they? Hmm..
Copy and pasted this..
Tomorrow, on he 29th of november, is Buy Nothing Day! Whats tat? Erm, acording to Adbusters , it's the work of Canadian media group Adbusters who advocate we buy ABSOLUTELY nothing on that day. Ads will be run on national media, groups are sent to malls to dissuade shoppers and a checklist is available for the doubtful shopper.
- Do I need it?
- How many do I already have?
- How much will I use it?
- How long will it last?
- Could I borrow it from a friend or family member?
- Can I do without it?
- Am I able to clean, lubricate and/or maintain it myself? Am I willing to?
- Will I be able to repair it?
- Have I researched it to get the best quality for the best price?
- How will I dispose of it when I'm done using it?
- Are the resources that went into it renewable or nonrenewable?
- Is it made or recycled materials, and is it recyclable?
- Is there anything that I already own that I could substitute for it?
So now you know. *sniggers*
Hey, you're now a piece of info more educated..Yay!
So much for thankgiving. *mubbles to self*
background + charlie parker