"dysfuctionally inspired"

Tuesday, November 26



    Meeting macho wil for lunch at three.Had been slumming at home since yesterday. *craving for the real world* I'd been catching up with my "Friends" too much, i think i need to divert my shutting off from the real world. Supposed to meet mummy pat for lunch today, but she have a last minute appt again. *stretches lips tightly* Ok, i understand that it must have been really important. Wendy's supposed to call me on monday afternoon, guess she'd been busy too eh.So i have to resort to my Sitcom "friends", how exciting is that.(?)

    TO : The dumb bitches who's disgustingly uncivilise and unhygenic and like temporarily paralysed at that freaking minuite to clean up their driplets of damn pee on the toilet seat like those dumb dickheads whom they had been screaming and screeching at home for the same disgusting chores they don't owe to do. I have to clean up for everyone before me and its damn pissing me up my head off. I swear, the next time when that happens, im going to get a light and burn the pee,then chants curses at whomever that biologically belongs to.I hope she had rashes growing down there and can stop sratching till she know where's her pee heading into.

    EEEwwwwwww....fucking other's ppl's PEE...

    background + fatboyslim
    praise you
posted by fries @ 3:09:00 PM
0 comments