"dysfuctionally inspired"

Friday, November 22



    How Funny Can I Get?



    Boredom + Tired + Desperate + Creativity self + Trying 2 b funny =......

    In the cold storage,while el and i was shopping for groceries, and we finally arrived at the pet's food depatment. There's was Friskies' biscuits and all the nutritionally completed wet food to choose from for our king of the house,meow meow.*applause and woo hoo-ing for her belove cat* But what puzzled me was that el was shaking her head below the shelf of selections..*scratches head*


    her : oh my god, how now?

    me : wadya mean how now? just pick from one of these lah. *pulls out one of the cans and brings it to her face*

    her : these are Friskies. and meow meow only eat Whiskies. *throws me a u're-so-ignorant look*

    me : *rolls eyes at her* like our cat can differenciate the brands of his favourites? come on.

    her : or he won't eat lah. *helplessly searching for Whiskies*

    me : ok,i have an idea !

    her : wat ?

    me : Y not we just buy Whiskies,coz thats the only brands of cat food they have here, AND i'll alter the "W" to a "F" with a black marker pen when we got home and totally trick meow meow with it? *smirks right back at el*

    her : *speechless*

    ******

    Haha...gottcha !! That's how i perk up ppl's life with my lame jokes sometimes.

    It works i tell ya. *totally defensive* I always work !!

    *sigh* i am bored..i need entertainment ppl !! *shouts out to the whole lot of you*



    background+ nine inch nails
    the great below
posted by fries @ 6:44:00 PM
0 comments