"dysfuctionally inspired"

Monday, October 29


Explore Japan. Explore Self.


    am still contemplating my december trip. japan or not? i wanna experience a different culture and do alot of self reflect. think about me, myself, and i - what to achieve, what to expect, and lesser nonsense. narssisstic in a good way. how bout chucking my old habits and not to bring them back? *sniggers at self* i think my playfulness is def a keeper. reckon? *giggles* in hope to better myself and come back more than a tad inspired with such rich culture there - not enough to exlore in 7 days im sure. anyhow, happy bunny cant be happier to be utterly mezmorized by this amazingly creative lil part of the world.

    *drifts away in thoughts*

    but the weather! winter is no fun. my slight high body temperature = very low threshold of the cold. dont think thermal+thick sweater+jacket will help alot. damn. it migh just mean additional cost for a leather jacket i need to invest - which i shouldve, like EONS ago. *rolls eyes*

    so much that i last posted that i should curb my spending habits - correction : no splurging on the unecessary, but invest wisely.

    pronto.

    i need to spend so much. i am always not earning enough. grrrr.
posted by fries @ 10:40:00 PM
0 comments