"dysfuctionally inspired"

Saturday, October 20


Wonderful Phase Of My Life.


    singlehood is a wonderful phase of one's life. you get more things done and it saves alot of my blood cells from the disorganized mankind, to make plans for holidays etc. i just pack my bag and go. pronto.

    well. on the brighter side at least. reckon?

    relationships bring joy and tears. running away from such is not me. its inevitable that love wil not always be beautiful, but i accept that they can be beautiful, just how we lay our eyes on it. but people whom i spoke to about topic of such knows my feet are stuck in this shit dirt and i have no idea how/when/why it happened to me - im not into marriage, just looking for the right daddy. hence, i have let go of some who don't seem to fit the bill *cringes* , it hurts me as much and i hate myself for being rational about this.

    although somehow i know there's this lil capricorn in me. loves to be loved and loves to feel in love. but i really dont wanna change what i have for now. thirst for drive and geting focused in life. i spread love to everyone and embrace love of all kind.

    i love life and i love you.
posted by fries @ 12:31:00 AM
0 comments