"dysfuctionally inspired"

Wednesday, October 17


October Fun.


    Scattering good and exciting news!

    1. Complete and submitted my photos for my 1st photobook! awww.

    patience is a virtue i have NOT. *giggles*

    although i do not feel that connected to my book tittle, i am happy for what has been completed. nw im sure my 2nd book will be better and ive promised myself to continue the project after this and to fufil my accomplishment with my very 1st photo project.

    *********

    2. i know its sounds crazy. albeit my exams and tons of work, ive registered for objectif's

    2nd Affordable Photo Fair!

    i really think its gonne be ace. at the same time, i get to showcase my works to new audience and increase my profile, even as a amatuer photographer. its a new level for me, and i get to learn about producing and marketing my works. i just love to look at the esppressions of my audience. wil they like it? i really wanna know what are my weaknesses and how to work around my strengths. be consistent, bold and look into and beyond images. we can never stop learning!

    *********

    3. i am going diving again!

    SIPADAN HERE I COME! wooooooo hoooooo! *punches fist in the air*

    this will be one of the best i reckon, coz its more than just diving! there'll be 2 evenings on underwater photography workshop, beach parties, 12 boat dives *jumps*..etc. its like a photographer's event and they even invited tony wu to be the speaker (am i will be flying with him *winks* . thanks aaron for lobang!)! my friend aaron is a fasion photographer and he takes breathtaking award winning underwater shots too. absolute gorgeous! go checkkit!

    *********

    4. halloween is coming! hmm. what am i?

    .Sneak Preview Here.

    *blows kisses*

    wadda ya think?

    ooOOOOoooo

    need to work out my legs lah. *pinches cellulite*

    *growls*


    hokay. back to studies. exams soon!!

    TA!

    background + morcheeba
    triggie hippie
posted by fries @ 9:06:00 PM
0 comments