"dysfuctionally inspired"

Sunday, October 28


Tokyo or India?


    one more paper to go and *punches fist in the air* 2 more terms to go. nothing beats the thought of chucking all these text boks aside and i can finally read books for leisure. how ace to have that extra 4 figures in your bank account every month. think - more holidays and savings!*blinks*

    im contemplating to upgrade my sony ericsson to this. *taps finger on chin* i have to curb my spending habits before it get way outta hand. wots next? tokyo trip or canon 40D with housing for my sipandan dive? prolly trade my long awaited camera for tokyo - india seem like a cheaper option.

    caught StarDust at 2am with herman and his peeps. romping sense of humour. fantasy i like too. ooh lovely chantel is lending me her easel - ive already spent 150buckeroos on my A2 folder and not adding the other costs for the fair. ouch for my already broke soul.

    P/S : monetary donates of all kinds are welcomed, with my wide open arms - can even throw in kisses and hugs (yes, i am so cheap for now). drop me a msg, and lemme know how do i contact/reach/get the money from u. i promise - ur donation will be painless and effortless.

    *smiles*

    hokay. i should go prepare for my next paper.

    damn. hate these subejects!

    background + massive attack
posted by fries @ 1:46:00 PM
0 comments