"dysfuctionally inspired"

Thursday, October 18


New Hair Cut!



    i stepped into toni and as usual *rolls eyes* rant to jan dearest how pathetic i look. yadda yadda yadda. and voolah! she laid her magical hands on my head and started working what she does best and within minutes, i became my love again. *wierd thoughts of how its like to be able to kiss self??*
    lol.
    i love janice for numerous things. we have alot in common and i just found out she might just do photography to compliment her work. i love passionate people and she is more than just a talent. music! we're both performers and i still think its a pity we didn't get to work together when she had the time. we love to perform, its beyond monetary satisfaction. she even want to try and hook me up with agnes (somebody's wife), as i mentioned i wanna realy explore to see how much more i can improve on my vocal for english numbers. i smell a tinge of fun already. wee eee eee!
    ******
    after the school yesterday, ive finally decided to submit one of my photos of the ferris wheel to The Singapore Flyer photography competition for the fun of it, thanks emmeline and rest for the encouragement.
    wish me luck? *smiles*
    ******
    i wanna get this fabric laptop sleeves. i remember i almost bought it when i saw it at the raffles city months back with ej. i luuuuuuurve anything black and white and i think the black flora fits me goood. although i don't really know how to appreaciate (if u havent gotten me any flowers before, be glad ure spared from my screams IF ever i receive any) flowers, i still reveal some feminine touch of how to be girly.
    awwww. i wanna puke already.
    *laughs* but i really wanna get it. and i remember they have the sticker version for lappies. hmm. i'll just bring it to them tomorrow when i have the time.
    oops. bed time for me.
    *waves in a rush*
    background + garbage
    milk
posted by fries @ 11:13:00 PM
0 comments