"dysfuctionally inspired"

Saturday, October 13


Naughty Bunny = Bad Student.


    wasted saturday and im still here typing away and not studying or doing any of my f**kin work. i should prolly pack my lappie and notes and leave the house because i seriously think i get more inspired to work with the buzz of this lil city as i warmed my seat with my still fat arse and caramel macchiato which i will prolly finished in 30mins time.

    *gasps*

    *scramed off to the washroom*

    dammit. my menses came. argh.


    this - will only tell me 2 things:

    1. explanation to why i have been feelng wierd at his place earlier.

    2. no sex for the next 4 days! *growls*


    i am thinking of doing some travelling alone. though ive sold my canon *sobs* , im sure i can get my hands on something else and still have fun. hmm. diving trip or sightseeing? questions questions. wil go ask around for tips and advice. *rubs chin*

    hokay. so much for guilt feeling and still not working on my journal. i SHOULD really type at least some crap for a start. what the hell for Project Management? hmm..

    Technology Insertion -technology develeopment can be done with the project evolution..hence, kindly look up answer.com for queries with regards to this topic. . .

    whaha. i ought to be spank!

    background + yeah yeah yeahs
    down boy
posted by fries @ 5:06:00 PM
0 comments