"dysfuctionally inspired"

Monday, January 3


Hear Me Not.


    contradiction is unavoidable. the paths we crossed were never forgotten. i will remember you but crushed hearted me will tear as u re-appeared. why did i not forget. i thought i did. i thought u left. lurking feelings unexplained, unsolved, unindentified and im utterly petrified. tell me, show me where u'd gone and bring me there. did you just played a tune or have i gone insane? i hear music in my head. the melodies were heavy and slowly crawling up my spine and as i close my eyes, i hold my breathe and i lost you. gosh. i really thought it was beautiful. i refuse to open my eyes. i wonder if i were given a choice , will it be any different. i have lost all trust and my heart aches, it actually still hurts.

    if i have you to wipe my tears, i will offer you a hug and wish for you to return me a kiss. will this be too much to ask. will this be all i ask. did i lose faith after u or did i lose myself after u. it occurs to me that i have subconsciously resorted to ask myself questions and replying with answers of what i want to hear. have i outgrown myself or lost my sanity, will i receive an answer if i dun ask myself? i ask myself, this one last time. "but will there be anyone to listen if i didnt choose to ask myself? will there be anyone?"

    *laughs*

    do i even want anyone to be there?

    background + evanescence
    my immortal
posted by fries @ 2:09:00 AM
0 comments