"dysfuctionally inspired"

Wednesday, December 22


Puke Watching Ended The Day.


    trotted down to bugis after work. met XbabyG and with all the good intentions aside, his insistence to chant-talk to me when im at my most vulnerable, incorrigible, and incoherent time, was stepping on my toes. hunger always equals irritable and disconnected wot. just me? i dun think so. *waves index with such firmness* .

    ok, i got ur drift. no more addition to my addiction to my handful of part-time jobs. *rolls eyes* i will try to work something out then. oh, thanks for the pho. vietnamnese PHO31 at killiney road. fun, decent and cheap. *twiddles fat thumb lightly* BUT coupled with a cute boy with smiley face and stealing glances at me (well, at least he made me think so) ? *twiddles 2 fat thumbs lightly* whahaha.

    thank you esplanado for bringing the heavy classic piece all the way to orchard for me. *pats* appreciate that. oh man, so i ended up in orchard for quick shoppa shoppa and i bought a black crystal cross pendant for Sweeters. yay. meeting ppl day is not over without sistakin and her ex-TP gang bang at karaoke and puking watch is done. phew. *pretends wiping sweat over forehead* all in a day man. must take note to end the next day with a much easing sight.

    background + de phazz
    the mambo craze
posted by fries @ 5:02:00 AM
0 comments