"dysfuctionally inspired"

Saturday, December 18


Reminder Not Needed.


    let me find my pigeon hole. maybe this isnt mine, maybe its never been mine, it was just some made believe and waking from it is never too late. never too late for anything. reckon?

    i don't wish to share some piece of my thoughts, but i do hope somebody can help me with this bit. please dont, PLEASE TRY , not to remind me of what i dropped here if you want me to freely write what i want and when i want to. I really dun need any kinda reminder of wotsoever you want me to be pulled back to. a favour from me, if thats not too mush to ask.

    thank you.

    btw, many thanks to esplanando , i just bought this. hokay, im not blaming you for it. i spent my mooloh at my on will. *rolls eyes*

posted by fries @ 2:17:00 AM
1 comments
Blogger greg said...

polaroid girl is my favorite.

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home