"dysfuctionally inspired"

Monday, November 29


One less single monkey today.


    i typed a whole lot of words and deleted them with a click on my mouse. see? thats wots going on in my brain these days. half filled and it went dead on me , time and again. today's mummy pat's day for her marriage registry. still cant accept the fact that i have one less monkey to bitch about stupid men in our lives and laugh at their freaking egos eating their brains away. much to our entertainment, its been fun and can be naughty at the same time, to stay single and pretending to be "maybe available". *laughs* okok, mummy pat, i really do wish you have a blissful marriage. *hugs*

    im going broke. so not fun. it means no holidays and i have to stick my butt at home till another pay day arrives. hmm. maybe i just have to go "Will you buy me breakfast/lunch/dinner today?" from now onwards and hope to save some bit for christmas gifts. i am one small brain with a big heart too, so if im offereing you a hug instead of prezzies this year, don't be honest and call me a cheapo ya? *rolls eyes* come on, this could make up for the sins u'd done and may u have a peaceful new year, if u help me this bit, that is. *inserts evil laughter*

    background + no music with me today.
posted by fries @ 10:57:00 PM
0 comments