"dysfuctionally inspired"

Saturday, December 11


Pathetic December Grumbler


    im feeling soaked. i amuse myself for still having the ability to think/talk/eat/sleep and laugh. woosh. *breathes* ive been so blardy broke these days that im not even sure if biting my lips till the next month can keep me alive. so much for christmas, weddings , new year's and a stupid birthday with no one to celebrate with. i cant even afford a good dinner for crying out loud. be warned, december is NOT a month to mess with me. not funny, i tell ya.

    i can be a bitch and you dun want me to prove that.

    wah lau. after all these whining, ranting, bitching and even threatening. helped nuts and i'm still one poor hungry mouse hoping for some cheese to keep me alive. i dun wanna abuse this word too much but i cant help it. coz its some fact about me. at least for now.

    i'm a pathetic december grumbler.

    background + satcey kent
    little girl blue
posted by fries @ 10:56:00 PM
0 comments