"dysfuctionally inspired"

Saturday, January 1


A Good 2004.


    its weird. i was actually penning down what i want to accomplish for my new year. unbelievable. new year resolution has taken over me. suicide is subtly creeping onto the back of my head and i literally practice it for real. its really wierd.

    so many things have happened and i decided not to blabber about how i felt about all things cheerie or how much they've affected me. no more complaints and never regret. i thought about the emotions i shared with the ppl whom i loved and appreciates how i managed to keep myself sane after years of torment from the cruel reality and ugly souls that ive grown to forgive or forget. it was a closed shave. scars that were left behind started to look somewhat cool and im thankful for whatever's up there *points up* for granting me to have the vision for all things beautiful, even if it was through the windows that i had once closed and had wrongly believed it should shield me from attacks of the outside world, which explains how i had "over-protected" myself from the ppl whos love i might've missed. i did not mean i saw enlightenment. oh pleeeease. *rolls eyes* . i just know, that if they'd left, they're never meant to be anyway.

    who i want to be, might not be me. who i am today, was what i made happened. a thought is always a thought till uve actually put your hands on it. instead of planning ahead, i looked back and found no regrets. i had laughed, lived and sucessfully stayed happy throughout 2004 and i felt my lips stretched to a smile as all happy memories surfaced. it was a good year for me. i hope u had fun too.

    next year will always be a better year. *blows kisses*

    i love u all. have a wonderful year throughout.

    background + suede
    positivity
posted by fries @ 8:08:00 PM
0 comments