"dysfuctionally inspired"

Thursday, October 21


Expectation Level Effects.


    there are great plans ahead and im estatic about it, like always, i like plans and working on them keeps me and my wondering mind some kinda pull to stay alive or to still survive.

    let's start dipping bits in the bad news before i share my other joys with u. i wont be working a more interested subject, but as ive always reminded myself for not over-expecting and taking things for granted, it is, still a big bonus for me. yay for that.

    i will be waving to you from changmai in nov. man, i cant stop grinning. the idea of shopping for free if things work out for me and even bestest if it settles my air ticket. *fakes evil laughter* its spelling fun, fun and more fun if its free! yes. *bows in shame* me a freebie whore. *rolls eyes*

    i have to offer my disgusting big smiley to you again. coz all is unexpected and that makes me, a happy bunny, again. as you know, this is next thursday. for me.

    Breguet Presents
    The Visit of the Tai Tai


    now, i also have this.


    The Physicists - By Friedrich Durrenmatt



    yay again.

    btw, do u know i have someone who lingers and spills droplets of sweet nothings on me everyday. nice try, but no thanks.

    "i don't pay, so you don't have to do that"

    "do wot?"

    *corner her warning eyes at him with a faint smile*

    "i'm not those girls you like play with, so go do ur talk for them. in any case, just wanna tell ya i don't pay for sweet talkers" *smirks*

    *puzzled* "hey, why are u so mean..haha"

    "not funny wot. i really dun pay, don't waste ur efforts" *proceeds continue her work*

    background + portishead
    better things
posted by fries @ 3:08:00 PM
2 comments
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy. happy. happy. happy.

4:44 PM  
Blogger fries said...

happy wot? haha. you must have a pretty bored life. oh well, just kidding you. im always happy, so you got that right.

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home