"dysfuctionally inspired"

Monday, December 2



    Why I Think *Some Ppl Needed The Little Smack On The Ass..

    I have a nick (which i resented, coz it was given by some unimportant ppl i had even forgotten by now), Xiao xiao (meaning small small in chinese, don't bother why im even link to this. AND HELL NO ! In case the shallow thoughts of you ppl out there, "small tits" is what you dimwit can come up with, i have to educate you on that *drumming her fingers at you* ). But i do think that by not calling me diana,is consider disrespectful of my parents who decided to name me that, plus, its the only thing that was given by both my parents, since they were seperated even before i went to kidergarden, and an only evidence that proved the might-be-one-of-the-few mutual agreements between the two dearies to make me a Diana. But i can't stop a whole lot of them to not call me what im not but what im blessed with by my parents. Its irking me, in case you don't know. Even my stage name is Xiao xiao. *irritatingly rolls her eyes* To top off all this fustrations, ignorant ppl like *him, gave my name a spelling mistake, and from smally, he made me a pyschotic.

    *Macho wil

    (sacarstically) Thanks buddy..


    Kopitao : Siao? or El?
    (siao in hokkien means crazy or psycho)

    diana : u siao or crazy?
    (lost of words)

    kopitao : Hi siao.................
    (see, he immediately recognizes its me, how slutty is that? )

    diana :hi silly...........
    (i have no choice, thought he might relate better with "silly")


    *creeps back under her snugglicious covers*


    background + morcheeba
    the sea



posted by fries @ 2:22:00 AM
0 comments