"dysfuctionally inspired"

Thursday, November 21



    Ahem.I can now proudly flash my wallet to those people who flaunts their their driving liscense at me. *beams at you* I pass my driving test! *bangs head profusely on wil's arm* (he and sisterkins had a hard tim calming me down) I even attempted to do a tribal celebration dance in macho wil's car,but was hold back and seated by wil. Bleh. I had expected yesterday's to be a waste trip down coz i only had 2 revision lessons after the last test, resulting me to be more than overwhelmed when the tester ticked a pass at my checklist's passed box. Should i recieve this piece of good news in the previous test, i might just react normally excited. *chuckles kiddishly*


    How i got my driving liscense ;

    Spotted poh ah soon. ( his jovial ,how i wish he's my tester )

    minutes later..
    ( he called for my name )...He IS !!!

    He was warning me that i shouldn't leave my door opened when i started my engine. ( i seriously pray it did not affect my results)

    Step on the clutch, engaged 1st gear, pull down handbreak

    Hokay,time to move off..( why are there a guy and another tester outside stopping my car? )

    Haha...this is a big joke.Me and my tester got into their car. Blushed, i apologetically lead poh ah soon to my assigned car again.

    we were chatting and i lied that i had 6 revision lessons before this test.there was some confusions on the road when i need to filter three lanes at a time.he was blabbering how dangerous i was that i was unsure of my actions and misleading the driver behind. by this time, my heart left half a beat. he was saying how much i had startled him and that no one should drive like that after 6 revision lessons. since i thought he was going to fail me, i told him that i only had 2 instead of 6 actually, he throw me a curious look, and i replied that i had some problem with my acc and therefore couldn't book in time. who knows, he might just gave me a pass because of my honesty, and of course, having only 2 lessons before your test is definetely not a smart thing to do, but if i can still control the car like this, it sure proves my steady driving skills.

    Reckon?


posted by fries @ 6:27:00 PM
0 comments