"dysfuctionally inspired"

Thursday, January 24


Bali for the Vanderbeek's Wedding.


    leaving for bali in less than 4hrs and im still up with my fingers non stop clicking on the mouse while my eyes stares at the screen with my cards that sux for the last 4hrs at rm ID 743 of texas hold'em poker.

    i know. i should be ashamed. im like the 27,633 other facebook users who has nothing better to do but trying to be virtually rich and enjoying the thrill of such addictive game we call gambling. i can only say its a skill required to climb up the leaderboard and although im nowhere near my poker buddies. one of 'em has sold his 13mil worth of chips for USD500. no joke, its real money talk.

    i need to get a new phone. so im browsing around and sisterkinel seems to be supportive of her new motorola(don't remember the model no.). and i went online comparing the ericsson phones and am still very much torn between a walkman phone with a memory of 8GB or the 5 tempting mega pixel of new camera phone.

    now, i need to call and get my voucher from starhub to be mailed to me again. tee hee.

    ***********************************

    he came to me on msn earlier and pretty much expressed how he felt. with me not being very responsive and very lil enthusiam, he also rang me for faster response. i really appreciate all of that. thank you.

    *smiles*
posted by fries @ 4:23:00 AM
0 comments