"dysfuctionally inspired"

Wednesday, January 9


2008 Bad Sign But with Good Start.


    .*coughs*

    buny is sick. >,<

    and my journals and assignments are still waiting for me. i wanna rest again but am always ended up in such a state with self pity.

    pui.

    on a good note for this new year. today has been my 2nd day with no morning coffee upon arriving my work desk. simply because i didn't make it convenient to get them at the usual visits of coffee and toast after the train ride from home to work *big smiley and lifts chin showing proud look*. ive quit smoking *shrugs*, never thought coffee is any difficult, but im always amused by how my determination to set my mind on something and get things done. we just needa sort out why and get focused. never a biggie. easier said than done. im such a proud peacock at times. muah ha ha.

    although i have not exactly list out whats it gonna be like for the 2008 bunny year, im pretty much sure it's a time to slow down, take a breather and explore the wonders of self discovery (me , the world and lil bunny, all the three mixes - kinda like a cocktail mix. finding the right mix with the perfect taste is my objective). family and friends always at the top of my list, bonding will never be a-missing! *smiles*

    2008. cheers and celebrate shall we?

    see. sick buny can even dance already. *winks*

    background + garbage
    like a rose
posted by fries @ 9:55:00 PM
0 comments