"dysfuctionally inspired"

Sunday, January 13


Weekend - Weak End


    weekend has been still busy (so much for promising self with more rest. tsk tsk), just ended my usual sat gig at this new place my agent decided to slot me back into. with my band gals, i can't complain (we have very good vibes on/off stage, excellent teamwork and heaps of fun all the time). on a hectic side, im kinda dragged into such obligation to commit my treasured sunday for a 3hour dance rehersal. EVERY WEEK. all i hear is "please please please, please please please", and im sucked into the same hypnotism of some sort to nod and agree and later regret. i can only whine and sulk to the girls at the backstage and pout at the thought of my precious sundays that will be not as enjoyable anymore (feeling helpless is something that i cant let go i have to behave like a such kido and i'll even stomp my feet if i can). sux ass.

    golf tomorrow afternoon *smiles*, then attending my cousin's baby shower, and lastly, another short gig at the downtown east resort in the evening. i hope i get to have an early night. *snaps* monday another tight schedule with lucnh appointment with a client and school after work.

    i can use a massage anytime. *sighs*

    feel so weak.

    *off to rush her finance journal*
posted by fries @ 4:09:00 AM
0 comments