"dysfuctionally inspired"

Monday, January 7


NRT - SIN 0015am


    it was 0015hr when the plane finally touched down. phew. movie marathon makes me groggy (don't know why) and i still have heaps to carry back. young policeman chatted me up when i was at the check point and thought i was packpacking in japan (one humongous backpack thats bigger than me, 1 camera case, 1 small backpack for my barang barangs, 2 burberrys shopping bag-in-1 for joycie babe(i also dumped my stuff from this morning's shopping trip into the poor paperbag!), and 2 nippon DFS shopping bag for the office peeps (sweet snacks from nippon!) ), but i know i look more than funny actually. all these and waiting for my baggage still take another 25mins, not to mention my super long taxi line at the start with at at 60 people ahead of me. i can't even whine when i forgot the airport dosen't allow u to call for a cab. *winces*

    so im back. i miss tokyo already.

    though i didn't much get what i expected from the trip, the least expected seemed to be kinda sweet. like i found warmth in the cold cold winter. tee heee. now i will keep the memories in my heart. i know tokyo will never be the same again for me. :)

    need to get to sleep. i havent even unpack my luggage. argh. tomorrow tomorrow.

    night. *waves*
posted by fries @ 3:09:00 AM
0 comments