"dysfuctionally inspired"

Thursday, July 20


Good News is Good.


    hey ho hey ho. diving is next week again! if ure with me now, you should see me flip flop kung ho and show what is feeling estatic about my much needed trip. gosh. muse and my 1st diving trip! wha ka ka ka. im going gilla.

    and there's been some good news recently! so well, good new have the better and im in such high spirits feeling just contented without the bestest news already! oh oh! but i have not been confirmed of school yet. hmm. when? how? why?

    i just wish im earning more than what i am now. i want to buy the world already. wah lau eh. just when i said im contented, im already ranting about life and reality. if you cant follow me, then maybe im just being me.

    life is just to exciting for me. i cant even keep track of how i am feeling everyday. tired.

    background + placebo
    black eyed
posted by fries @ 2:18:00 AM
0 comments