"dysfuctionally inspired"

Monday, May 15


Back From My Diving Trip!


    ho ho all! here is bunny slighty tanned and cheery. im back from my diving trip and its wonderful to be back in the sea! *flutters lashes* ahh. first LOB experience is just amazing. got to know so many fun peeps! im already secretly wishing for my 2nd one soon. *evil grin* but muse has shared an even more fantabulous posibility! amsterdam will it be? gosh. i need more moolah for my holiday indulgence. im addicted to get outta this little red dot of ours. *ahem* to leave is to be more appreciative. reckon reckon? wha ha ha.

    full of excuse. excuse me lah.

    i have yet to upload the pics. will do so in abit. meanwhile, im just back after din din and am going to get prepared before the security closes the pool at 10pm. then i need to download some songs for practice. i have not been learning new songs for performance. bad is very me. *pouts*

    well. last, i do hope i get to finish my book soon. so many things, so little time right?

    background + bjork
    pegan poetry
posted by fries @ 8:59:00 PM
3 comments
Blogger greg said...

Diana! glad its a good one, and i missed out. yes i was scared actually haha. lets do coffee and tell me all about it to make me feel worse. ;) my dear tokyo how? haha and what? amsterdam? you joining the triad or what? take pictures of mcdonalds for me please. haha ok that place is kind of cool because this little red dot suckass, pretty much like the painful pimple i have on my butt, make me cut my hair and all. how can anyone force one to cut their hair!? lol

anyway can you sing backstreet boys? they are like my favorite ever, will be super cool if you know how.

ok seriously, you'll have more time if you dont sleep. right right, so little fucking time, took me 3 months and im still at page 103 of my book. any longer and i will have to start again from page 1, dammit.

coffeee!!

1:21 AM  
Blogger fries said...

gregor! you're such a pain in the ass, but i certainly have most time for coffee with you lah! *nudges greg* so when?

i can sing barney tunes for you too, but you have to sell ur scullyhead to me. so wot say u? *evil laughs*

8:53 PM  
Blogger "SPG" said...

Di! How are you? I haven't heard from you in a long while! Seems like we havent even met up for nearly two years! Hey...this is not good! I lost everybody's contact number. You still have mine? Sms me or something, ok? We'll have a catch up soon, with Leah and girls!

Miss you!

Melissa

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home