"dysfuctionally inspired"

Sunday, May 7


Still Loving Every Bit Of My Life.


    while everyone's life starts to settle down, mine's just got started. life always go on, never ending, never boring. i had a tough week, and thank god i still have my diving trip to keep me in good spirits. *big grins*

    on a totally different note, school is over! yay! and ive got a distinction for one of my modules! double yay! *throws confetti at self* whahaha.

    going back to the clubs 3 nights a week would be tedious for me, but i guess its a choice ive made and making both jobs fun would be the wiser option. im a stress enthusiast, and i am amazed how i manage my time with all this, and of coz, still squeeze in time to play with the lil rascal at home. *laughs* preserverance is always a virtue. i have always love how i love my life.
posted by fries @ 10:24:00 PM
0 comments