"dysfuctionally inspired"

Saturday, March 4


Choice of a Happier Route or Not.


    today's tutorial was fruitful, her and i was glad that all is well. i just cant afford to fail anymore. i have not been performing well enough at work and i need to get back on track. preparations for the exams have been slow, and i need to speed up in order to catch up. my tight schedule is not helping at all.

    conclusions of the last meeting with the band gals and mr pan, march will be the time for us to hop back to the NTUC limelight fun. 2 nigths a week can be quite tedious, but it sure helps to pay my bills. im left with 500 buckeroos to stretch for the month since i just cleared 2 of my policies. seeing the SAM machine cleared 4 digits off my bank account just left me feeling helpless and pathetic.

    guess what. this is not the worst news yet. *forces a smile*

    i still have not settled my monthly bills.. all 4 of them, and i still have not made my contribution to mumsie. i have not been a very good gal for a very long time. sigh. despite all this, i have to stay positive. life goes on as we all know, and so the choice is mine to take the happier route. i will not summit to these negative surroundings thats testing my patience. >_<
posted by fries @ 2:15:00 AM
3 comments
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mei mei jia you.... muack..

12:53 AM  
Blogger aberwyn said...

keep faith. :)

3:02 PM  
Blogger fries said...

when the bad times come, everything else will be beautiful. :)

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home