"dysfuctionally inspired"

Friday, March 24


Asthma Attacked Bunny.


    it was a close shave yesterday. my first asthma attack and silly bunny me thought it was just some wheezing that just wont go away. the doc was shocked that i still managed to go work and only visited him later at night when the condition got so bad. i still managed to make tortise steps to meet boss for an interview with this potential new person in orchard! *laughs* i just remembered the doctor telling me "my dear girl, you could've died if you did not maintain your breath you know?" . i just sat there. looking somewhat stunned. *gulps*

    i have been persuaded to stay home and now im just plain bored. muse had suggested for me to go under the sun, sit by the pool, and read my book. hmm. but i can't swim or do any excersise that will trigger the attack once again. wah lau eh. just so bored loh.

    *drums fingers on the desk and looking even more bored*
posted by fries @ 9:51:00 AM
3 comments
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa I can't believe it! You almost died! You better take care man...

2:47 AM  
Blogger fries said...

Thanks chai..im recovered already, so no worries. hope you had a good trip ya? see you soon!

11:42 PM  
Blogger vainpot said...

Hey Diana~! How have u been? Gotta take care of ur health yah. Shall catch up with u SOON~! :)
-emily

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home