"dysfuctionally inspired"

Sunday, April 23


Good Week.


    i had a good weekend. helped muse's dad for some photoshooting for his yummy yum yum food, and of coz we had a sumptious lunch! watch the dad and son played some pool and hopped to meet D for some shoppa shoppa. she did the shopping, i just tagged along. *pouts*

    i even went for a swim at night, and washed and cleaned my shoes. my dear heels! now all sparkling clean and tempting again. ahh..

    having 2 gigs tonight and im already prepared. ciaoros my peeps. laters for more!
posted by fries @ 2:27:00 PM
1 comments
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, there...I like the Windchimez song,...Can you give me the details where can I get it ? Thks

I like those pics, anyway! Gd shots


chrisyapbs@hotmail.com

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home