"dysfuctionally inspired"

Saturday, August 27


I Am Torn.


    i have secretly kept another version of my journal. wanna see it? its hilarious man. check them out!
    .myOtherjournal.


    muse have been mentioning shanghai and saying that'll he'll stay for me and wotever that dosent ease my heart for such steps to be made impulsively. "its either you come here, or i'll go back to you, don't say no more will ya?" i can only secretly sulk. how can he put me before anything else? my secret selfish soul wished for his return, but i cant play selfish with muse and his big heart for me. both solutions are more than difficult to proceed. im torn between my strawberry chocolate and melon fudge. fuck. i AM torn.

    if i have to let things go. it will mean i have to jilt wot i hear, my heart, my fears will come and go, just like wot made me, always better, always stronger, always bolder. all things happens for a reason, no? wotever will be, will be.

    background + bic runga
    sway
posted by fries @ 3:16:00 PM
2 comments
Blogger "SPG" said...

Baby, I'm torn too!

1:42 PM  
Blogger fries said...

my sexy darling! how are ya?

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home