"dysfuctionally inspired"

Wednesday, June 29


Morning Bruise


    great. woke up late and bonked my head into the door when i jumped out of the room and dashed to the bathroom. i hate all the rush rush in the morning. you know your morning can never be worst when you walked out from your shower with a bump on your head and slipped and fell flat on the floor. i forgot my towel and had water dripping and tracing me back to the room. i later hopped onto a cab and realised i have to pay about $3 more than usual. suckers.

    i met my ex-class mate today and did the usuals, we exchanged numbers. if i remembered correctly, i was literally jumping and squeeling after i hugged her. i was really missing her. she texted me during dinner and i think thats such a sweet gesture. you know, there are people who actually kept your contacts just in case they might be free to keep in touch. dont just add people in your list if you've no intention to keep in touch. you're not a superstar, we dont need to be in your list you know.

    ive got my projects to rush and work has been piling up. carnival next month would be very exciting for me and the rest the pacifians. a new month, new war to fight, and i can only keep my fingers crossed.
posted by fries @ 1:35:00 PM
0 comments