"dysfuctionally inspired"

Tuesday, July 26


World Crumbling Down On Me?


    ive been losing my patience so much so that i even thought one day i might just blow my head off for no reason at all. i dont know what could possibly go wrong, or what ever karma that is garnered to come back to huant my little helpless soul. lost is me. dont even mention my sucky health condition. all is wrong. feeling great one minute and having the world crumbling down the next is just traumatizing. geez, all these are too fast a speed for me to swallow. i just hate to be in such pathetic state. losing control, and all i can do is blink blink, breathe breathe. why would live still brings any meaning? taunted by countless bad energy around me. its fight fight every day.
posted by fries @ 11:24:00 PM
0 comments