"dysfuctionally inspired"

Monday, July 18


Refused To Go Bonkers.


    im beginning to worry that the day when work becomes me might really come true. 16hrs of work on sat, stretching to about 2ish in the morning. physically drained. ive been experiencing alot of wheezing everyday, and the best news is that the doctor told me i am to depend on the inhalers to curb these devils, on a daily basis, and for a very loooong period of time. mental condition seemed to be wiring all the wrong channels too. "nono, i have to sleep ", i remembered reminding myself every night before i sleep, my mind drifted to some other thoughts, it just cant stop. im so tired and i cant get to sleep.

    so now that the weekend is finally over, and the exams are around the corner. stress level is high and it has been fluctuating. i bit hard, closed my eyes and i refused to go bonkers.
posted by fries @ 10:20:00 PM
2 comments
Blogger "SPG" said...

Hey dearie...all the best to you on your exam! Don't stress yourself up, k? 'cos the more stress you are, the less effective will your revision be. Just a few more days, I hope...and we'll all be able to meet up! Hang on there! I give you my blessing star!

12:06 PM  
Blogger fries said...

Thank you babe. Schooo Schweeet. *hugs* can't wait to meet you gals up. :D

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home