"dysfuctionally inspired"

Wednesday, May 18


Great Granny Told My Life


    my beloved and dearest great granny once(so long ago) held my palm so close to her face i almost thought she was smelling it. i remembered how she scrutinised every details on my palm so carefully that it was almost like watching her running through an interesting journey of my life as she walked those lines with her squinted eyes on my palm, bringing it nearer, then shifted it up and then down and back up again to a perfect angle for more scrunity later. i was so intrigued by her precision then. she splurted something, followed with an affirmative look. these words, which till today, might be one of the reasons why i am still alive. i mean, its like one of the millions of reasons alright. pfft.

    "hmm..very long life you will live.."

    my eyes lit up and was estatic to hear more. will i be pretty? is my future husband mr A(some hong kong actor whom i used to idolise. just in case you dont know, now, i only idolise me and myself for now. aparently, narcissistism has gotten into me?)? will i become very very very smart in the future(i was secretly wishing it would happen, so i can fuck school and play all day)? i had so many questions, so much greed and laziness then. *stops to ponder for abit* erm..ok, maybe still. *shrugs*

    "good..good..your ANG (meaning husband in hokkien) will sayang you"

    what about my financial status? how did i ended up in a human body(i always believe im an alien trapped in a human's body)? when will my ESP really show? why? why? why? i dun care if i live a long life if i dun enjoy it, no(?)anyhow, i took her words through the life ive led and it somehow became a believe.

    so. what's my drift?

    my constant headaches, back, shoulders and neck ache every other day. the words that are starting to haunt me, that now i might even live a long miserable and painful life. its unthinkable. i miss my great granny. come back to hug me and tell me how life will be fine.

    background + stacey kent
    so nice
posted by fries @ 3:18:00 AM
2 comments
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am very sure a kind and sweet girl like you would live a long and happy life =)

4:11 AM  
Blogger fries said...

hey yo! i'm not sure though, about me being kind and sweet i mean. but thanks! *grins* I AM?!? really? ahaha. *fakes blushes as she powders her face with lots of blusher*

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home