"dysfuctionally inspired"

Friday, April 22


I'm Posting For You.


    i had a good laugh when i read what i had posted last night. fooking hilarious. to be honest, i wasn't clear headed, and typing them would seem very much an acomplishment with nothing to be proud of, since well.. its buzzy thoughts and slightly intoxicated. that was me last night.

    met up with the gals earlier and had mucho fun despite having a bad neck and feeling just so a tad bit sleepy. sistakins did not fetch me my cigars. *screams* i miss'em deeeeearly already. mummy pat's still as lovable and sistakins' cant wait to laugh at my blunders. *mutters*

    alrighty. ive got complaints for not been updating. now you know. i'll try for you. all my avid readers.

    *insert pre-recorded applause from crowds*

    this is for me.

    shameless bitch? yeh.

    i am she. *smirks*
posted by fries @ 6:36:00 PM
0 comments