"dysfuctionally inspired"

Sunday, April 24


Drunk Pea Head and Lucky Me


    how dull can your life be? when you have a drunk pea headed jackass barging into the unisex toilet, with you doing your shitty business in the ONLY cubicle they have in there, and then, unexpectedly, having the door swung open with you baring everything and him shrugging for apologies (?), then swaying his dickhead outta the toilet.

    He even have the decency to tell me "what the fuck did i do?" after having the management confronting him and having him to come over to our table to apologies to me.

    Just my luck.
posted by fries @ 11:59:00 PM
2 comments
Blogger "SPG" said...

hey dearie!!!!! My gawd! I can't believe that!!!! *lol*

3:13 AM  
Blogger fries said...

yea. he's lucky that that's my friend's cafe. so i didn't wanna make a big fuss about it and creating a scene. if not.. *punches fist up in the air with a mean murderous look*

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home