"dysfuctionally inspired"

Tuesday, April 26


Self-Amusing Happy Bunny


    last night was good. sweetest brought me to The Rice Table, an a la cart buffet indonesian crusine with all the curries i lurve. whooping 18 dishes all in the price of less than $20! so, i went all yum yum , slurp slurp with our usual blah blah and yadda yadda. hehe.

    woo. sweetest bought this! if i have a $500 voucher, i would've gotten my 02 Xphone. *sulks*

    trotted home and started my daily routine to terrorize the lil rascal for abit before we head down for a dip.in the pool. i can't do yoga now due to my current physical condition and i'm still missing it. anyway, the sercurity came and told my muse that bermudas are not allowed in the pool, which somehow, i thought this might just be good news since i was the one who insisted on the dip. *narrows eyes at muse* after some nonsensical self-amusing joke that took me almost 5mins before i finally cooled down, i should say i met my happy bunny self again yesterday.

    laugh laugh raugh raugh.. wha ha ha.
posted by fries @ 10:31:00 PM
0 comments