"dysfuctionally inspired"

Tuesday, May 3


exam dissapointment.


    its exam week and im crushed. i tried to sqeeze every drip of my brain for the answers and i didnt think there was any miracle at all. *pouts* had my super duper late lunch at 430pm after i dragged my feet outta the exam hall. hell and hunger.

    lunch at mos burger and i ordered my favourite rice burger. depressed, but , still yummy i tell ya. now you know, even feeling depressed didn't affect my appetite. sigh. i don't think i will ever succeed to loose that erm .. *pinches flabby everywhere* i mean these disgusting wobbly fats. french fries never fail to perk me up. *dip dip* *munch munch* took out the text book and i so much wanted to slap my blocked brain for those questions were what i had selected to revise. my pea brain decided to play me out. *middle fingers stupid self* i am unforgivable.

    background + silje nergaard
    two sleepy people
posted by fries @ 9:53:00 PM
3 comments
Blogger greg said...

i pray for you. lol

4:54 AM  
Blogger fries said...

doode. thanks man. u back? gimme a buzz ya?

10:53 PM  
Blogger greg said...

um yeah, will call you later. :]

5:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home