"dysfuctionally inspired"

Tuesday, March 15


I'm Back For All My Love.


    I'm back. *smiles* Thanks everyone for all the love and concern, it's people like you who made my whole always a better place than others. Thank you sweeters, you've been the best and standing by me while i rant and rave and gone all crazy. You've outdone yourself and blown away all my defenses. Patience is a virtue and I want to believe you're my miracle.

    I'm fine now. Smiling more frequently and making wary steps towards sanity. *breathes* Oh yeh, I wonder if I'm going low on my blood pressure again or am I just lagging behind for the pro-longed insufficient rest I've accumulated over the months, because I just can't comprehand with the constant sleepiness that's been hitting my daily routines to the high. Depending on the supplements that promised to boost my energy level is just wholesome shit man. My physical self has been deteriorating and I NEED to work my butt out again. *stares at bulging tummy* Sometime, somehow, someday, sigh..some lazy-bum-ass me. *shaking head in dissapproval*

    On a brightest side of ALL things. I should be departing to "krup-koon-kar" tomorrow. Woo hoo....!

    *prancing genie smiling silly*

    Background + the white stripes
    the hardest button to button
posted by fries @ 6:45:00 PM
0 comments