"dysfuctionally inspired"

Thursday, February 24


I've Lost My Track.


    i sat back and thought about how i had unconsciously slip into the state of sinking into the uncontrollable state of going bonkers. im in desperate need to find my stand and continue my path toward the positivity of every situation, have a pleasant ride in life and of coz, not straying out of the fun zone too.

    measuring the zest that im slowly losing in life, i know i need to catch my breathe before i summit to the break down syndrome. god. i hope my ambulance is somewhere on its way.*locking her fingers that's been crossed*

    if only i have a doctor to prescribe me the meds i need, like ive been sick, maybe a priest to free my spirit, with a snap of his fingers, or it could just be the cleaner who does his sweeping everyday, sweeping the loads off my back. i can also settle with the keyboard who proceeds my ultimate order, the choice to save, copy and delete, all within my fingertips. boy, how pathetic.

    if i still can't find my antidote, i might just go to sleep, let tomrrow be tomorrow and not sleep with my sorrows.

    coz i am me, and so i know,
    someway, somewhere, somehow, my lost track will be found. *forces a smile*

    background + tori amos
    frog on my toe
posted by fries @ 11:58:00 PM
3 comments
Blogger greg said...

try walking on the other side, things might be clearer from afar. life's a bitch anyway. :]

3:28 AM  
Blogger fries said...

dun worry doode. ive got my lines straightened and the sun is turning my way (or so i hope). but wotever it is, u know me. i make the best of what i have. *hugs* thanks man. i know love is everywhere and i appreciate all the concerns from u and those who called. what more do i have to complain when i have u all? *more hugs*

1:07 AM  
Blogger greg said...

this is the response from you i forehear, miss fries. i know you. but i never expected it to be this heart-warming. you needn't see a shrink nor talk to your keyboard, just need to catch some breath! you've been a fine example of 'living life'. i'm sure the others too can attest to that. if anything, i'll be around. ;]

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home