"dysfuctionally inspired"

Monday, January 17


Will This Leopard Change His Spots?


    I'm leaving for shanghai tomorow. A mixed feeling of pulled and pushed when eversince the day I booked for the tix, I regretted it right away. Although all seem to be back to normal (or so we all thought), all I can say is, its been quite a stressful month.

    I remembered picking my tarot cards once about last some time last month and did a reading in a hurry for ladyboy. It said something about my past, like how I had woken up from a bad drem and brought it to reality. 9 of swords was a man sitting up in bed with his face buried in both his hands. I bit my lips, i shot right through my heart. What bothers me was the future card which says "you might thought you know him but you don't at all". Sisterkin was rushing me and I picked them up and shove them to the box. What did it mean? I should do it once again, this time round, with a clearer mind and ample time, no disturbance or rushing of any sort.

    What happened later, was that how the two weeks affected 3 ppl. all you need, is 1 to be insecure/weak . 1 to be expressive in love and 1 in pain. Would you call infidelity for two ppl who's emotionally attached, but not officially a couple? Can your insecurities be a bad reason good enough or a hidden excuse for your inability to stay in a monogamous relationship? They say you will learn to treasure what you've lost, realise what you really want after your mistake. I wonder if i should tag these ppl with a second chance? but what about the leopard who will never change it's spots?

    Nonetheless, I will still be estatic about my trip and I know I will have fun. Doing all shoppa shoppa, singing wala and be snappy happy.

    background + kasabian
    processed beats
posted by fries @ 7:35:00 PM
0 comments