"dysfuctionally inspired"

Tuesday, September 14


Not Switched Off Enough.


    ive been staring into space and snapping myself out of this trance state that my subconciousness lead me to, where all i see is multi couloured circles that wouldnt stop circulating over the smaller ones. could it be related to forcing myself to not think too hard, or its just that i didn't switch off enough, i just cant comprehand.

    after a much satiated dinner earlier, i feel fat.. again. but i really do. i had gain some noticable fats around my waistline and arms, don't you believe? can't you see? why don't anyone believe me anymore? just because i'm a smaller size than u dosen't make me fat free forever, so i have a weight to watch too you know. you just think that im never putting on enough weight for you to notice, or you just didn't want to notice at all.

    gosh, i don't even know what im blabbering here. forgive me, will u? maybe im too fat and lazy to be making sense. argh. wotever.

    background + coldplay
    we never change
posted by fries @ 3:48:00 AM
0 comments