"dysfuctionally inspired"

Saturday, September 4


Goodnight 8am.


    lets share a teeeny bit of my excitement for next week..we signed up for rock-climbing lesson on one of these sundays! let's hope i can catch up with 2 rides this month too! i miss wakeboarding lah, its crazy man.

    my new adventure costs a whooping $70/each for a day! gosh, maybe i should master this and earn some big money as an instructor or some sort. *rubs chin* hmm..eversince the major economic downfall, or whatever crisis this dump world infected since 1997, the government had urge consumers to support local trade and i swear I DID some fair share of my support(s) here. if not, you did. right(?)

    but!!! *exhales*

    WHY WON'T THE P-R-I-C-E-S EVER ever EVER(?) D-R-O-P?!

    and of coz..SALES doesn't count, you goooons. *fwaps* thats marketing strategy, not something they offered out of good will wot. they just make us contribute stupidly for all these years for all the bits and pieces,AND amazingly, i realise DA WHOLE WORLD is still facing financial crisis and recouperating. *knock knocks* where the hell did our money go? like they always say, "what goes around, comes around", so where did the circulations stop? now here i am, sitting in from of my laptop, typing my rant and pretending to have deep provocative thoughts so as to make my reason for staying up till this early an excuse good enough to pass.

    oh, do think about it though. the money flow i mean. *winks* while i'll crawl back to bed, hoping to catch enough sleep, so i don't cock up my 1st performance back at my ex resident club with my ex band gals tonight. *bloss kisses* nightey.

    background + tori amos
    conflake girl
posted by fries @ 8:16:00 AM
0 comments