"dysfuctionally inspired"

Tuesday, August 10


sunbathing under brolly



    sunbathing under brolly, originally uploaded by inspiredfries.

    ive had crazy sleeping hours, a stiff + tight neck and a disgusting amount of time spent bumming around at home enough to double the growing drepression since i started my leave.i have 2 more weeks to go and im dreading it.if only i can afford another holiday or some short courses, or anything i hope i can do to make these 2 weeks more productive. im getting sick of wasting money for coffee or any kind of meet-ups and still doing so just to prevent going bonkers while i stayed home too much surfing the net and traumatising my poor black cat.i worry that its going to be the 1st suicidal cat who wanted to end its life for the frequent torments it got from me and the boredom from seeing me too much.i love my cat alot, i wont let it do silly things to himself.

    maybe i should bring my cam out and snap the boring people on the streets tomorow. it'll be comforting to know there are people who are worst than me, throwing time or wasting money hanging around town. some even believe they're helping or contributing to boost singapore's economy (?) *laughs*

    so now, no holiday or interesting courses for me. *pouts* i should just take out the photo's i took from my previous trips(like this one *pointing to the just uploaded beach pic*) and drool on it.

    background + lisa ono
    c'est si bon

posted by fries @ 3:01:00 AM
0 comments