"dysfuctionally inspired"

Wednesday, August 11


Am I Your Friend?


    1st, there was Friendster, which i thought was such awesome website for locating ur long lost friends! then came, My space, Tickle, Zorpia and the latest, Multiply. all this friends connecting network, some even have sharing digital photos(photo galleries), journals and classified listings additions!? *scoffs* i just think this whole networking thing is becomming so over flooded and irking the sh*t outta me. and i cant believe myself for becomming one of the goondooers of these silly bullsh*t websites. i promise, another one of this and whoever invited me over is gonna geddit from me. yes, all of u.

    so, does not joining the newest friend's list of urs disqualify my to be regarded as YOUR FRIEND?

    background + lisa ono
    dans mon ile
posted by fries @ 12:50:00 AM
0 comments