"dysfuctionally inspired"

Thursday, July 22


peaks and falls of the week.


    there's new blood in our club, she's a freakin 17yr old whom my boss had taken one of my days (and most of the part-timers) for her to squeeze in. my teeth were clenched, my breathe was growing deep with a pinch of feeling angst and sourish when i unwillingly accepted the changing of plans starting next mth. i dun care for her at all, but to hell with the paycut and playground disturbed. its my bread and butter and i like them untouched. gosh.

    but.

    there's peaks and falls thats keeping my life a tad bit more exciting as usual. *smiles* its all going to happen tomorow! wakeboarding will be at 12ish. something more exciting next will be happening at about 6pm(and im not sharing it with u yet). lastly, crazy bitches gathering at MON PETIT(sharon lovely's new pastry/dining place in robinson rd) is just roaring awesome. with all things piping hot(i'm lucky to have a group of sexy, smart, wild and loving galfrens), the conversations we always shared never fail to amuse me with all things explicit and juicy. *laughs*

    alrighty. its 6pm and it means the poor thing waiting for me below will be waiting for another 15mins more at least. haha.

    background + lisa ekdahl
                            daybreak

posted by fries @ 6:00:00 PM
0 comments