"dysfuctionally inspired"

Sunday, August 1


Da great month of Aug!


    hey its august and im estatic about it! so many fun things in line waiting for me and i just think this mth is all so new! let's see, hmm..i have 2 plays to catch this week, Dim sum dollies with jona babe and Women in Black with babyG this coming tue! whoo hoo! on mon, i'll be starting my new job too and im keeping my fingers crossed for everything remaining tip top good after i went in. i really dun wanna screw things up. *nods* so what else is even crazier for me? my advance diving course in the 28th of this month is just super whopper duper ace! there's also too many catching up sessions weekly! i can literally jump, hop and dance around the house with these exciting plans for the month.

    happy bunny is me.

    *grins*

    background + astud gilberto
    garota de ipanema
posted by fries @ 9:20:00 PM
2 comments
Blogger greg said...

other than saying 'your happiness is infectious', i wanna wish you the best for your new job. and yeah come to me if you need u/w flashlights for your night dives: dont buy them they're a waste of money. they are not of much use other than diving unless you're like me, i use them to disturb my neighbour sometimes, especially when shes about to sleep. :)

3:42 AM  
Blogger "SPG" said...

Hey Dia,

Forgot to ask you about your new job when we were on the phone last night. So, how? Like it or hate it?

Cheers,
Mel

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home